You Win, We Win !
We know that we can only be successful if our clients are successful. Your relationship with us is of a business partnership where success is mutual ! We look forward to working with you in making… “Your business”…“Your success story!”
According to Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS), there were 2.17 million actively trading businesses in Australia in June 2016. The approximate population at the same time was 24.30 million. Which essentially means that about 10% of the Australian population is engaged in business in one form or the other. This poses a significant resource challenge.
Every entrepreneur wants to have a successful business. However, only those businesses grow and progress which are run with discipline and have a specific competitive advantage. Those who are methodical and disciplined and are utilising resources, technology, systems and manpower intelligently, are the ones who are ahead of rest of the pack.
Entrepreneurs setup a business with great zeal in whatever way they find appropriate. However, this approach takes them to a level only where they themselves are directly managing almost everything. Past this threshold, when operations mature, size of the business becomes a challenge in itself, and chaos, frustration and mismanagement kicks in. The reason is not mismanagement, it is in fact the over utilisation of entrepreneurial strength and under or non-utilisation of the available professional resources.
We travel by air for long distances but don’t actually own these planes. We extensively use smart devices but don’t manufacture these ourselves
Similarly, there are areas in the business world which you may not and should not need to master. However, what you can and should master, for business success, is an informed and timely decision making process!
A good decision that is not timely or based on flawed information is just a fluke! If you are an entrepreneur / organisation who seek accurate, timely and relevant information, to add more value to your enterprise, then please contact us for a free consultation.
Devanch value creation
We are a team of professional business consultants and accountants who are helping businesses in their decision making process. We come with more than 20 years of experience helping small, medium, and large organisations. We have worked on both sides of the table i.e. as entrepreneurs ourselves and as part of corporate sector. We have been adding value to businesses by:
- providing them real insights to their business
- providing management reports enabling them to make informed decisions
- helping them evaluate any new business idea through feasibility studies
- assisting them making business plans for potential investors, bankers, lenders and for their businesses
- conducting due diligence on any material buy or sell decision
- streamlining operational process through standardisation i.e. SOPs
- improving controls and efficiencies through budgeting and KPIs
- capacity building of finance team, making them more productive and efficient
- filling their temporary resource gaps in finance function
- helping in devising and implementing business strategy
- providing CFO services to those who cannot afford a full time CFO
- assisting them setup a proper accounting system which is able to record business transactions timely and accurately, resulting in accurate management reporting
- disciplined cashflow management
- improving their bottomline through proper plan and its implementation
- providing them economical outsourcing solutions
- preparing them for potential risks through proper risk management strategies
We are adding value by providing actionable & right information, to the right people, at the right time.
Queensland: Brisbane, Cleveland, Logan City, Beenleigh, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Sunshine Coast
New South Wales: Sydney, Paramatta, Bayside Council (Rockdale), Shellharbour