Website Use Terms & Condtions
Devanch Pty Ltd. ABN 65 621 196 790
The term ‘Devanch Pty Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Devanch Pty Ltd., the owner of the website, whose registered office is 136 Besline Street, Kuraby 4112, Queensland. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Further you must not create any other material using material on this web site, without obtaining the prior written consent of Devanch Pty Ltd.
- Devanch Pty Ltd. Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining our prior written consent. Any trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to third party websites (external sites) which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse those websites. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those websites. Devanch Pty Ltd. makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on external sites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you or someone on your behalf, in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Devanch Pty Ltd. ABN: 65 621 196 790
136 Besline Street
Kuraby, QLD 4112
Last update: 17 November 2017
We are helping businesses increase profitability and control.
Contact us today and we'll tell you how we are doing it.
Queensland: Brisbane, Cleveland, Logan City, Beenleigh, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Sunshine Coast
New South Wales: Sydney, Paramatta, Bayside Council (Rockdale), Shellharbour