Devanch Pty Ltd. ABN 65 621 196 790
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however, it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
- Type of personal information collected
The information that we collect may include:
- demographic information such as gender, age / date of birth;
- job title;
- contact information, including phone number, email address, addresses etc.;
- information about your businesses, IT infrastructure, IP addresses, documentation both financial and non financial, tax file number, ABN etc.
- other information relevant to client surveys and/or promotions; and
- any other information requested on this Site or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
As with most websites, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system and machine you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional.
We may receive personal information from third parties. If we do, we will protect it as set
- Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide information, products, and services to you;
- to create login ID and passwords required to register as member on our website and for use of our support applications;
- to get customer feedback, enabling us to improve our products and services;
- for our internal record keeping, maintaining customer database;
- to send marketing and promotional emails about our new products and services; that we feel might of some interest to you;
- to contact you for market research purposes;
- to customise the Site per your interests; and
We may contact you by a variety of measures including by telephone, email or SMS.
- Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information:
- to provide information, products, and services to clients;
- to law enforcement agencies where clients fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- where there is a requirement by law to disclose such information in connection with any legal proceedings;
- to one or more employees or team members of Devanch, for providing information and services to you;
- to third parties, with our client’s consent; and
- to third parties, including agents, referral partners, businesses associates, contractors and sub-contractors for the purposes of providing information, products and services to you. This may include parties including contractors or sub-contractors located, or data stored, outside of Australia.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to this disclosure. Where we disclose your personal information to third parties, we will request or otherwise seek to get comfortable that the third party follows the Australian Privacy Principles regarding handling your personal information.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where we have sought to maintain confidentiality.
- Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the said Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please email us at email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please email us with text “unsubscribe” in subject line at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Links to other websites
- Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure that information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Devanch Pty Ltd. ABN: 65 621 196 790
136 Besline Street
Kuraby, QLD 4112
Last update: 17 November 2017
We are helping businesses increase profitability and control.
Contact us today and we'll tell you how we are doing it.
Queensland: Brisbane, Cleveland, Logan City, Beenleigh, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Sunshine Coast
New South Wales: Sydney, Paramatta, Bayside Council (Rockdale), Shellharbour