Outsourced Finance Staff
“The important thing about outsourcing or global sourcing is that it becomes a very powerful tool to leverage talent, improve productivity and reduce work cycles” – Azim Premji
Why staff turnover is taxing?
Staff turnover in Australia has been on the rise. The rate of turnover is gradually increasing, especially the turnover in the first year of employment. This puts extra pressure on employers like yourselves when you hire, train and deploy staff and they leave within first year.
There can be number of reasons to why staff leave, some of the most common reasons include :
- An employee resigns from the organization either in search of better career opportunities
- Internal adjustments within organizations as a result of promotions or inter department transfers
- Retirement of experienced staff on reaching the age of superannuation
- Employee termination due to poor performance or any disciplinary action
No matter what is the reason, employers come under pressure to fill in the position either temporarily or permanently. Finance is one such critical function where high employment turnover can be a show stopper.
Situations where no staff backup could cost you big?
There can be some critical moments when you as an employer simply cannot afford to loose your staff from the finance function e.g. :
- Period end closing, may it be a monthly, quarterly, or annual closing of books of accounts
- External or internal audit is in progress
- Board meeting dates are approaching and board meeting packs are being prepared
- Meeting regulatory reporting / compliance deadlines
What benefits our staff outsourcing could bring to you?
If you are faced with one such situation, don’t worry, we have got you covered. At Devanch, we can deploy the right resource that will bridge your temporary resource gap immediately. You can contact us in the time of need or have your resource planning pre-worked out with us keeping in view your work load requirements. You do not have to keep permanent staff since we will cover your temporary work load spikes. You can significantly control your costs around:
- Tax and superannuation
- Sick leave entitlements
- Maternity and paternity leave entitlements
- High salaries for finance professionals
- Recruitment costs.
We are helping businesses bridge their temporary resource gap.
Contact us today and we’ll tell you how we can help you.
Queensland: Brisbane, Cleveland, Logan City, Beenleigh, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Sunshine Coast
New South Wales: Sydney, Paramatta, Bayside Council (Rockdale), Shellharbour